DEUS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Wicked, Evil

Would you want to be a part of Deus?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Would you want to be a part of Deus? Empty Would you want to be a part of Deus?

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:47 pm

If you want to apply for membership in DEUS, please answer the following questions and post your answers in a separate thread below. Alternatively, There are no right or wrong answers. But you must answer all questions. Imperfect English is perfectly alright.

1. Age
    2. Country
    3. Have you ever played Travian before? If no, go directly to Question 8.
    4. List all servers you have played in and indicate which servers you have completed to the end (WW Level 100).
    5. If there are servers which you did not complete, what was the reason(s) you did not complete them? (For example, Was forced to delete by incessant attacks, was kicked by alliance for inactivity, was banned from computer by mother, was given ultimatum by spouse, etc.)
    6. For each server listed, how many times did you transfer alliances? Reasons for transfers.
    7. Did you have an officer position at any of your alliances? If so, what?
    8. Do you think it is unfair if your alliance requires you to send resources daily (up to the Travian limit) to a member to help him out? Would you send those resources if you needed them, too?
    9. If you are under attack, would you send your troops to defend a key player?
    10. How often in a day do you log on to Travian? How long do you stay with each log-on? (For example, Log-on 4x a day for 10 minutes plus 1x a day for 2 hours.)
    11. Would you wake up in the middle of the night to send out your troops so they could arrive at the appointed time?
    12. Are you the type who reads FAQs, tutorials, and manuals? If not, what is your method of learning new stuff?
    13. Have you heard about Trooptools? Do you know how to use it?
    14. Are you or will you be a gold user? Light, moderate, or heavy user?
    15. Why do you want to join DEUS? (For example, because my big neighbor are Deus, because I liked your name, because I know one of your players, because I've heard good things about you, etc.)
    16. What do you expect of DEUS?
    17. What can Deus expect of you?
    18. Will you be a defensive or an attack player?
    19. Do you have a skype account?
    20. Do you mind having a sitter check before joining in?

After applying you will be having a direct answer weather you can join or not.

Regards,
    -Deus- Meta

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    vanres20

Would you want to be a part of Deus? Empty Application form

Post  vanres20 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:21 am

Hi, I have send messages for Bazuka, at server 8, and CaptainElie asked me to fullfil this aplication form, so here it goes.

1. Age
    36 years old

2. Country
    Brasil

3. Have you ever played Travian before? If no, go directly to Question 8.
    Yes, I have played Travian Twice, last year, but needed to stop.

4. List all servers you have played in and indicate which servers you have completed to the end (WW Level 100).

5. If there are servers which you did not complete, what was the reason(s) you did not complete them? (For example, Was forced to delete by incessant attacks, was kicked by alliance for inactivity, was banned from computer by mother, was given ultimatum by spouse, etc.)

I stoped because i was finishing my dissertation in literature, was overworkin and my wife said would divorce of me if i dont stop playing the game. As my life is going softly this year, i hope will not happens the same this time.
    But during that couple of times, when i play during 3 months each server, I was between the first 100 in pop size. One was in Server

4.com, and another in Brasil, br.com, but i dont remember the number of the server.
    Normally, in the times I played (with the advices of a great gaul player, a Russian called Looser/Pavlov) at the end of the first month i build my second village, normally, from 10 to 12 days the third, and so on with the fourth - I hold celebrations for that. And then I stop settling so fast - settling each 20 days - for developp my defenses and my attack force, a TTattack squadron and a SwordsmanPeloton.

6. For each server listed, how many times did you transfer alliances? Reasons for transfers.
    Well, at both i stayed at the same alliances from the end of the first month, until i close the account. I would like to have done the same at this server 8, but my alliance was falling apart because the Leader was even going yellow.
    I could not afford not be answered anymor, even because i was a member of the council.
    There are some days that i was not been answered by Messenger, he is a great guy but he is with some problems in real world and is not been able to access the account as he should.
    But even earlier in the game he was not participating as i think a leader must participate.
    And beside that a great group of Legion~k had been constantly farmed by SWAT and althoug i try to give advice they even construct crannies. And messenger, maybe to keep the alliance position between the 20th first, didnt kick the regularly yellow farms.
    So i quit, Although i didnt like that.
    I put myself in a quarantine of 2 days before join another alliance.

7. Did you have an officer position at any of your alliances? If so, what?
    Yes, Normally I am a advisor of the players that are beginning to play Travian, and are accepted at the Alliance without even now that you don’t build a palace at your first village.
    I mainly help them with explanations and MM about how develop their villages if they are not farmers, and, if they want to develop softly, how to arrive to the second village after one month of the beginning of the server and the second one 10-12 days latter.

8. Do you think it is unfair if your alliance requires you to send resources daily (up to the Travian limit) to a member to help him out? Would you send those resources if you needed them, too?
    Well I have already done it before, send resources beyond travian limit, and have received it in the hard times. But if a allied is been catapulted and needed resources to sustain his defenses or develop it faster I would send the resources for him. I suppose latter he will do the same for me, and, if he didn’t, next time I will not help him out of trouble, it is the only thing I can do.

9. If you are under attack, would you send your troops to defend a key player?
    Well, this depends of the kind of the attack and the kind of player I am going to help.
    If the player is a fellow who always help others and is pushing the ally up, I will be what I can for helping him.
    If he is the keeper of the alliance embassy, sure I will.

10. How often in a day do you log on to Travian? How long do you stay with each log-on? (For example, Log-on 4x a day for 10 minutes plus 1x a day for 2 hours.)
    Well, normally I log-on at
    6:00 and play until 7:00 am
    10:00 until 10:15
    14:00 until 14:15
    19:00 until 19:30
    23:00 until 24:00
    And normally I have a sitter from the ally for develop things from 24:00 until 6:00.

11. Would you wake up in the middle of the night to send out your troops so they could arrive at the appointed time?
    Well, my wife hates when this happens, but I have done this at my latter server. At this server was not needed yet, but I could afford that. Although my internet sometimes don’t allow me to send the troops to arrive at the right second, because is too slow, I try to keep at most a 3 sec. delay.

12. Are you the type who reads FAQs, tutorials, and manuals? If not, what is your method of learning new stuff?
    I like to read, and to write, as you can see. Because that I have read lots of online Travian tutorials, about how to develop your 15c, how to improve your CPs and things like that.

13. Have you heard about Trooptools? Do you know how to use it?
    Yep, I use Gettertools for information about the alliances and players, before I was using travian world analyser. About Trooptool it will be only make a attualization, because I stop using it at my latter alliance, cause people don’t attualize informations.

14. Are you or will you be a gold user? Light, moderate, or heavy user?
    Well, I have never used gold. Normally I get around 100 gold per month to sustain my 25% opening accounts in speed server and running the account until I get second village, after that I delete and begin again. Now that speed server is closed I am doing the same, in a slower step with accounts in TS9, TS10 and S3. After arrive to second village, probably I will only continue with TS9, and, the other ones I will delete and begin again.
    With this practice, now I am been able to settle my second village in 26 to 28 days, without farming at the first month.

15. Why do you want to join DEUS? (For example, because my big neighbor is ARMOR, because I liked your name, because I know one of your players, because I've heard good things about you, etc.)
    Well, I don’t know who is ARMOR, but I want to join mainly because I am surrounded by DEUS wings’ players, APPLE and SWAT players.
    So, I need to join yours, because I like the way you have created so many wings all around this quadrant, so this will give you an advantage at the end of the server.

16. What do you expect of DEUS?
    That I could receive, mainly at the beginning of my participation on it, help to defend against my SWAT neighbours

17. What can ARMOR expect of DEUS?
    That I could help other players providing support, and defense, and even some advices for the beginners, that I believe there isn’t at this alliance. Maybe I am one of the most inexperienced, but I learn fast and I am interested in learn

18. Will you be a defensive or an attack player?
    After 2nd village i began to build defensive troops, traps and palisade. At that moment, I spent a rate of 10% my resources production in troops.
    After my 4th village I have changed it a little bit and begin to use 33% of my resources to build defensive troops, mainly phalanx. Another 33% goes for developing buildings and other 33 to develop resource fields.
    To make this practical 1 day i build troops, another develop buildins and another resources This make me balace my pop and troops growth.
    I would like to be training offensive TT and Swords right now, despite of defenses, but as I am without an ally, I needed to change my idea.
    But mainly, I am a defensive player, which want a strong attack force to colonize oasis.

19. Do you have a skype account?
    Yes, vander.vieira.de.resende
    20. Do you mind having a sitter check before joining in?
    This would be ok, but I would like to say that at this moment I am receiving defensive troops of some friends of mine, and have a good number of them from some old alliance members. I need to ask for help of friends, that even without been part of my alliance, are going to help me.

Well, i think that is it. any doubt it is only ask.

wait we could work together.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm